Thursday, January 8, 2009

Estoy aquí

¡Hola! I´m here in Seville and am having a great time learning about the city. I honestly haven´t gotten too lost yet - it helps to have a roommate with a sense of direction! I started classes on Monday and am taking a class about Spain during the era of Franco, so it´s fun to be able to learn about Spain´s past. Tonight we are having dinner with our professors and then a party with our intercambios, who are our language partners.

Everything is completely different here - the food, the people, the language, etc... but am really enjoying being able to experience the culture. I´m living with a family and they have a 6 year old daughter and twin 5 year old boys, so needless to say, it is a busy household! I can´t post any pictures right now, but will do so very soon!

¡Luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment